Do you hate cleaning your glass shower, pool fence or balustrade? Then ClearShield® is the answer. ClearShield® is a permanent, invisible coating that prevents the adhesion and buildup of contaminants on glass surfaces.
Working similarly to non-stick cookware, ClearShield® bonds to the glass structure, creating a non-stick surface that actively repels dirt and grime. ClearShield® treated glass also assists in preventing the build-up of mould and harmful bacteria, promoting a more hygienic, germ-free environment.
Benefits of ClearShield® glass protection:
- Stays cleaner for longer– reduces cleaning frequency by up to 80%
- Makes glass easier to clean – repels microorganisms and contaminants
- Creates a more hygienic environment – drastically reduces mould and bacteria growth
- Environmentally friendly –no harsh or toxic cleaning products required
- Highly durable and long-lasting – a one-time treatment guarantees years of use
- Extends the life of your glass– resists staining, discolouration and corrosion
- Saves you money – reduces cleaning time, cleaning products & glass replacement
How glass protection works
The build-up of soaps, chemicals and water residue often leaves glass shower screens, pool fences and balustrades cloudy. Glass contains microscopic ridges and valleys that trap contaminants like soap scum, hard water deposits and grime. These contaminants stain and discolour the glass surface by way of micro corrosion. This corrosion is permanent. It reduces the clarity and life span of your glass, making it increasingly difficult to clean and maintain.
ClearShield® glass protection bonds to the surface of the glass, creating a flat surface over the microscopic ridges and valleys, drastically reducing potential areas for contaminants to adhere to. ClearShield® is also specifically designed to repel water, oil, soap scum and lime deposits from hard water, making it anti-bacterial and mould resistant.