A Breakthrough in Glass Protection – Cutting-edge technology for glass protection.
Clear Shield® is a permanent, invisible coating that prevents the adhesion and buildup of contaminants onto the glass surface. It also provides oil and water-repellent properties. Working similarly to non-stick cookware, Clear Shield® treated glass becomes easier to clean without harsh chemicals. You’ll only need water, mild detergent, or a damp microfiber cloth. No more scaling or scrubbing!
Investing in glass protection also helps prevent the build-up of mould and harmful bacteria, promoting a more hygienic, germ-free environment.
Benefits of Glass Protection:
- Makes glass easy to clean – Wipe over with a damp cloth.
- Stays cleaner longer – Long-lasting repellent coating.
- Protects your investment – Maintains that ‘as New’ appearance.
- Creates a more hygienic shower – Prevents mould and bacteria growth.
- Environmentally Friendly – No harsh toxic cleaning products needed.
- Highly durable – Prevents soap scum, dirt, and limescale build-up.
How it works
Glass is not as smooth as it seems.
The seemingly smooth surface of glass contains microscopic ridges and valleys that create a favourable environment for the buildup of contaminants like soap scum, hard water deposits and grime. In time, the glass surface will visibly dull and become difficult to clean. This will result in high maintenance and premature replacement costs due to deterioration.
The Glass Protection Advantage
Glass Protection gives a permanent coating that will prevent the adhesion and buildup of contaminants onto the glass surface. It also provides water and oil-repellent properties.
Working similarly to non-stick cookware, your glass becomes easier to clean without harsh chemicals.
Glass Protection has been designed to protect any silica-based surface, such as shower screens and glass pool fences, which reduces the time and effort required to maintain these surfaces by up to 90%.
Most people find shower doors in their homes are the biggest problem in keeping looking clean. The build-up of soap, chemicals and water residue often leaves them cloudy. Our Glass Protection can restore the original clarity of your shower doors, making them look brand new. What’s more, it keeps them looking that way.
Glass Pool Fences
Protect your glass pool fence from grime, salt spray & residue build-up. Even after ordinary cleaning, most glass retains a level of residue. Your glass protection acts by repelling substances that can adhere to the glass over time. You not only have to clean your windows less often, but surface grime also comes away, leaving your pool fence looking ‘brand new’.
Cleaning Your Shower
The warmer the water, the greater the surface tension and spot. Therefore, shower doors require much more maintenance than other applications like windows or glass balustrades.
We recommend two methods that will keep your glass looking like new.
1. Dry the glass using a plastic (not rubber) blade or dry cloth after showering. This will help to keep your shower looking pristine and will mean you do not have to clean the glass so often.
2. Don’t dry the shower glass after each use but clean it more often. However, by not drying the glass each time, spotting may occur. The protective coating makes spots easy to remove, but cleaning may be required each week, depending on water quality.
To clean the outside of the shower, use any normal glass cleaner.